The ISR Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research offers more than 500,000 digital files containing social science research data from around the world, accessible to researchers affiliated with member institutions.
The Population Studies Center also maintains an ISR publications database of citations to reports, journal articles, chapters, books and manuscripts authored by ISR researchers and centers between 1944 and 1995. Where possible, full-text access is provided.
A number of ISR studies and projects maintain websites designed to help researchers use the data they produce or archive. They include:
- American National Election Studies Data Center
- Comparative Study of Electoral Systems
- Constituency-Level Elections Archive
- Health and Retirement Study
- Michigan Census Research Data Center
- Monitoring the Future
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics
- University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers
- World Values Survey