ISR Human Resources Department
The ISR Human Resources Department works in partnership with the U-M Department of Human Resources to ensure that the Institute complies with all applicable federal and state regulations and university guidelines. The office, located in Room 1315 at 426 Thompson Street in Ann Arbor, is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call (734) 764-4408.
Currently, the Institute is seeking an experienced, innovative Communications Director. More information and the application is available about the position here.
ISR Faculty Positions and Fellowships
- Institute for Social Research, Research Professor Track, Social Science
- Institute for Social Research, Research Professor Track, Information Science
- Survey Research Center Research Career Opportunities
- Population Studies Center: Postdoctoral Fellowships and Training Program
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research: Careers and Internships
Survey Research Interviewer and School Researcher Positions
To learn about jobs as a field interviewer, survey technician, school researcher, or group session proctor, and to fill out an application, visit the ISR Survey Research Center Recruitment website.
Join ISR’s Facebook page to receive updates on open survey research positions.